Mediant’s mission is to enable clients to balance innovation with requirements by providing investor communications solutions that are driven by leading technology and strict compliance with industry regulations.
We are the smart choice for investor communications:
- Smarter, faster and better technology – With our 100% SaaS platform, you always have the latest technology and functionality through frequent updates and releases.
- Frictionless client experience – Processes are streamlined and simplified with our best-in-class integrated platform.
- Innovation – We have a proven track record of providing the most technologically advanced workflow tools in the industry.
- Strong partner network – We have long-standing relationships with investment companies across the industry.
- Deep subject matter expertise - Our expert teams have decades of experience solving the most complex investor communications issues.
Mediant delivers investor communications solutions to brokers, corporate issuers and funds. Our solutions are driven by leading technology and strict compliance with industry regulations, which allows clients to balance innovation with requirements.
Our robust software suite provides brokers control of client communications and compliance. We enable them to create, manage and distribute all of their critical investor communications – from proxy statements and prospectuses to voluntary corporate actions.
End-to-end proxy solutions are designed to meet the needs of mutual fund, insurance and alternative investment (REIT) firms. Our full-service solution includes: project planning, data analysis, solicitation strategy with in-house call center, electronic and print distribution, voting, tabulation and inspector of election services.
Our turnkey proxy distribution and processing services are available to both public and private issuers and deliver shareholder engagement, complex tabulation and expert project management. Additional solutions include: material distribution, online document hosting and electronic voting platforms.
We also support financial advisors and RIAs by providing software and solutions that improve client engagement with real-time visibility into what investor communications are distributed to their clients as well as proxy voting processing for advisors with voting authority.
Mediant is headquartered in New York City with facilities in New Jersey and North Carolina and offices in Boston, St. Louis, and Huntsville.